Total de visualitzacions de pàgina:

Dialogue in the restaurant

Laura: Hi

Aina: Hi

Laura: Hi. The chef is featuring foie gras with smoked duck and figs on a hill of bulgar.Uh, salmon tartar in potato gaufrette... over wild mushrooms, and fennel salad. Uh, for the entree we're featuring... a complex shellfish|pan roast with orso, a touch of comfit and a broth thickened with lobster shell oil. All very, very good.

Aina: Could we have a few minutes, please?

Laura: Ah, yes.

Aina: Thank you.

Sia: Are you sure they got chicken?

Aina: Yes. Here. See, it's right there,sweetie. You see? Poulet. And when the waiter comes back, you may as well talk to him. lt'll be good practice for your summer job interviews.

Sia:I can't talk to that guy. He probably thinks I'm weird or something.

Aina:He does not. He can't help but notice your natural charm. You just look him straight in the eye and you talk to him like you would anyone else.

Aina: OK



0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Dades personals

La meva foto
Hello, my name is Aina and I'm fourteen years old, I'm happy and joker and my favourite music are Rihanna and David Guetta. In this blog I will put all the work do in my english lesson. I hope you like it!
Amb la tecnologia de Blogger.

Clock